Thursday, October 10, 2013

2011 "Mu Shu Cha"

Wet leaves are on the flowery side of puerh. Orchid aroma with a kind of clean and fresh quality to it. Straight-forward and open. The cake has been in my possession since last summer and has balanced out some, losing a bit of that immediate grassy greenness it had when I got it while leaving a clean solid orchid taste. This taste accompanied by a bit of sweetness stays in the mouth for quite some time. Tingling coolness and more sweetness as the session progresses. Some ku [pleasant bitterness] and astringency makes things interesting. Salivation promotion is above average. Bottom of my empty cup smells like fresh sweet nuts. Calming qi. Gentle and pleasant tea.


  1. LOVE your concept! So original!
    I'll be following your blog to see what comes up next. :D

  2. Thank you Leaf! I'll try to post regular updates :)